Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have bought a Samsung LED monitor and am struggling to

Customer Question

I have bought a Samsung LED monitor and am struggling to connect it to my HP Elitebook laptop!
JA: Do you know the model of your Samsung appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Hi Pearl: Brand new: SF35
JA: How long has this been going on with your Samsung appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Basically the connections do not fit
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: That I am low tech?!
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Satchi replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to Just answer which is a paid independent online technical support website.

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

I am sorry to hear you're having trouble with this issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

My name is Satchi & I will be assisting you today.

You may see a Secure Remote Access request. This is recommended but it is entirely optional.

Could you please explain the issue bit more?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Simply i have bought a monitor to attach to my laptop but i do not have tfe correct connecting cables
Expert:  Satchi replied 1 year ago.

May i know laptop model number?