Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Kamil, I have been trying to keep my British Gas account,

Customer Question

Hello Kamil, I have been trying to keep my British Gas account, but it seems I have been charged with a final bill of 225.58 pounds, even I do not want to leave British GAS: Customer number 850010771696
JA: What computer or device isn't charging?
Customer: It is being charged by direct debit instead of a monthly bill.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: I am not sure but it is not important?
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I hav e been trying to restore my supply for electricity and gas with British gas.I have tried to reinstate the monthly direct debit.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I( just want to stay with British gas.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Seems like you need to rectify your bill issue with British Gas, i suggest you to contact them directly at this number to rectify the bill concern - 0333(###) ###-####

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.