Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

My iPhone 7 I have no device, I phone7, i, is happend afew

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: My iPhone 7 I have no device
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I phone7
JA: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: is happend afew time since last week now I rung vidaphone they told me ring apple to sort it out for you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Kindly check that you are signed into the icloud account by going to Settings and then tap you name at the top and then sign out. Then sign back in

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

-----------------

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have got problem with my iPhone 7
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 1 year ago.

Yes, what is the issue with the iphone?