Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B, Specialist
Experience:  ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line at Peopleware
72451768

I have tried to place three on line horse racing bets and I

Customer Question

I have tried to place three on line horse racing bets and I do not know what to press to make them placed.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Lenovo that is all I know
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I do not understand why all the questions, I only want to activate the bets I have entered.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, except my user id is 694551
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jeffrey B replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is*****'m happy to assist you today with your horse racing bets, Lets get started!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can we please try the following:

have we tried another browser like chrome?:https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95346?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey