Joseph Newman
Joseph Newman, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Lead Technician at Maryville City Schools
107060210

I recently bought a device using eBay. I am unable to

I recently bought a device using eBay. I am unable to collect the device from the outlet prescribed because I did not have a ref.no. or a barcode which I was given to understand is generated by eBay and sent to me. I cannot find any reference to a ref. Form eBay and ,whilst acknowledging that I may have deleted it in ignorance, I am not a regular user and I still make some errors due to unfamialrity. Could you please advise ma how I can recover the ref. No.
JA: What device or product does this involve?
Customer: A replacement battery for a coed less drill
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: I am using an apple I pad but the operating system is the one that came with it. My apologies but I cannot help you further
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?
Customer: I do not know
JA: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing wrong with the usage of my pad. I may well have deleted the ref. from you in error. I just want to claim the battery
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: will you be able to help me

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question today.

If the item is in your Purchase history, note the date of the purchase. Log into your Paypal account and locate the payment. I have no idea why your seller wants an "order number". I have been selling for over 15 years and I only use item numbers. Give your seller whatever numbers you see in the Paypal payment.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry but I don’t understand what you are telling me I do not have a PayPal account that I know of and I could not address it if U did. Your explanation will have to assume that I know nothing of this form of transaction and take a more simplistic form

Are you on a Mac or PC?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wy am I now being charged more. I have already made one payment which with respect did not answer my query So far I am not receiving much help

Are you on a Mac or PC?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do not continue with this I am not satisfied with the service you offer and will not make any further payments to you. I will try and contact sometime by phone

I'm sorry to hear that.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please provide me with a phone number

1(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already tried that number it referred me back to you

Keep saying talk to an agent.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How? All I get is refer to you

Zero.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I fear that I cannot give a high rating to your request because I have paid out a sum of money and have received zero aid. I am currently seeking help from the supplier to obtain some assistance. It is not their responsibility but I will not be any worse off than I currently am
I cannot rate your service because the person I dealt with made the assumption that I was familiar with the system. A common fault but ultimately I did not get what I wanted
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As you were unable to assist me in any way,am I now entitled to a refund of the second demand for a payment?
I will be available Monday morning.