VanHilton M
VanHilton M,
Experience:  Computer Technician/ Sales Clerk at Roniel Jayectin
104802751

Have they done my visa card for netflix flim, No only tv

Customer Question

Have they done my visa card for netflix flim
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: No only tv sony
JA: What Sony model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: 4 year old have they pay netflix fill
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: No but can't pay on tv
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?
Customer: No cos I try pay card on netflix the card don't work I did chat them I give my number card
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes
Category: Computer
Expert:  VanHilton M replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Disregard the remote service, that is just an automated offer it does not apply in this case.

Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

It indicates that your card is not currently accepted as a payment method for Netflix. ... If you're having trouble updating your payment information, you may want to reach out to your card issuer to ensure the card information is up to date, or try an alternate method of payment.

For Better understanding here's the link: https://help.netflix.com/en/node/100351