Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I’m in a mess with amazon, iPod, I’m on an iPod and my

Customer Question

I’m in a mess with amazon
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: iPod
JA: What have you tried so far with your Apple product?
Customer: I’m on an iPod and my amazon account is in the state and uk I want to send money to states but I keep getting block as I don’t know how to use it so after attempts thy block me I’ve been on fraud aquad and pay pal
JA: Which PayPal product do you have?
Customer: 1 wanted to send money but thy won’t recognise the email or PayPal of my friends account but I want to send amazon cash gift card
JA: What have you tried so far with your PayPal software?
Customer: every thing I’ve been trying for 4 days now
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i want to send Amazon gift card fo £50 pounds turned in to dollars
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

That is because you are most likely trying to access US based paypal account instead of the UK one that you are on.

Go to this link to sign in and sent them- https://www.amazon.co.uk/Amazon-Gift-Voucher-Greeting-Card-Birthday-Christmas-Top-Up/b?ie=UTF8&node=1571304031

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.