Robert H
Robert H, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

I am having problems up dating my zoom on my apple mcbook

Customer Question

Hi. I am having problems up dating my zoom on my apple mcbook pro.
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: can you help where can I find this. it is a MacBook pro
JA: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried to install alall updates but nothing has allowed my to use zoom
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes I having been using zoom for some time before this
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi are you still there? do I need to stay by my computer?
Expert:  Robert H replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

---

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

We've seen MANY customers using Zoom for the first time recently due to the COVID-19. Please check out the tutorials in the link below. It has everything you need to get started:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362033-Getting-Started-on-Windows-and-Mac

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Customer/p>

(Your friendly expert)