VanHilton M
VanHilton M,
Experience:  Computer Technician/ Sales Clerk at Roniel Jayectin
104802751

Kamil I have lost lots and lots of emails from my gmail

Customer Question

Hi Kamil I have lost lots and lots of emails from my gmail account?
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: laptop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: well i've looked in all my labels and in the bin and spam and everywhere else. they are really important
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  VanHilton M replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

May I know what troubleshooting have you done?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i have lost lots of my emails
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
this seems like a con to me, im now cross

If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Disregard the remote service, that is just an automated offer it does not apply in this case.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
How do o retrieve my emails

What account are your trying to access?

Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

We recommend following these steps on a computer because many of them can't be done through the Gmail app. Emails might skip your inbox if they were accidentally archived, deleted, or marked as spam.

How to Recover Missing Emails in Gmail

1. Check your spam. It's possible the missing email was caught by Gmail's spam filter. ...
  2. Check your trash bin. It's possible your missing email was accidentally sent to the trash bin. ...
  3. Check social/promotions/updates tabs. ...
  4. Review your archived emails. ...
  5. Use Gmail's search function. ...
  6. Contact Google's support team. Click this link for more information https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-recover-missing-emails-gmail-4585081