Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I'm being slammed 300 'delivery failed' messages and demand

I'm being slammed 300 'delivery failed' messages and demand for financial details ( in the SENT box) every day. Will you change my e- mail address on my phone please? JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)? Customer: 02 JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser? Customer: On my phone. Number: 07*********** JA: What troubleshooting have you tried? Customer: Haven't. I actually know who it is JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you? Customer: No thanks

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

That seems like your email is being spammed. I suggest you to first start blocking each sender and unsubscribe from each newslestters. The demand for financials are all spam, so dont open them, block them and delete right away

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't unsubscribe to 300 every day. Can you change my e- mail address?

Kindly open this link on your device and Join - https://join.zoho.com/981309466