Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I had problems with my password last night and had to change

Customer Question

I had problems with my password ***** night and had to change to a new password ***** logging in. Although I ewas very careful i typing the password ***** has been used for 8 years the machine would not accept it. I have sorted out all my passwords in the keychain, but now i'm not receiving emails on my iMac but I can on my phone. Please help
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: Yes
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I believe so
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

If you have forgotten your apple ID/iCloud email - you can look it up by using this tool - You can look up your Apple ID by entering the full name and email address associated with your Apple ID. - https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

If you forgot your password ***** can use this link to reset it - https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I corrected the problem before I heard from you and therefore do not wish to proceed Thank you

You're welcome, Pleasure assisting you.

--

Hope that helps you out today, Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you. Thank you

If needed, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Pleasure assisting you.