Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I have not used my mac for a very time and have just

Customer Question

I have not used my mac for a very long time and have just installed Screenflow 9. I have forgotten how to switch on my built in camera. Can you help me?
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Mac OS High Sierra
JA: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am a retired graphic designer living in an old peoples home and have been using the Mac most of my working life/ I have not use Screenflow for about 30 years....
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: One step at a time. Thanks so much...
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

You can record from your built in camera while using Screenflow - i suggest you follow this guide - http://www.telestream.net/pdfs/datasheets/dat_screenflow.pdf

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Your answer was lengthy but did not answer the question. It took me about half an hour to answer it myself. I have been using Macs for 40 years... Thanks for your speedy response.

You're welcome, Pleasure assisting you.

--

Hope that helps you out today, Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you. Thank you

If needed, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Pleasure assisting you.