Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Cannot open yahoo.mail, through lap top, tried contact yahoo

Customer Question

cannot open yahoo.mail
JA: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: through lap top
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: tried tom contact yahoo mail
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: it closed down this morning. when I click on the mail icon nothing happens.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Seems like your Mail Icon is not pointing to the right website. I have attached the yahoo mail shortcut for you to place on your desktop to use.

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

Head over to this link here - http://mail.yahoo.com/