Rafi
Rafi, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  IT Manager
106284071

My pay pal account has been cancelled without my knowledge

Customer Question

My pay pal account has been cancelled without my knowledge and I am expecting a refund from iOutlet_extra. How can I check that it has been done
JA: Which PayPal product do you have?
Customer: An ordinary puchasing account.
JA: What have you tried so far with your PayPal software?
Customer: No, how do I do this and why has my account been cancelled?
JA: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I do not t.hink so at this moment
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rafi replied 2 months ago.

Hello, Welcome to Just Answer an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. I am Rafi and I will try to do my best to help you today. Please note Secure Remote Assistance are auto-generated and communication through chat is fine with me. Please take the time to carefully read and follow the instructions.

To answer your question -

Any account issues would have to be address by the provider. I would suggest reaching out to them and following up with them on this matter.

There is only one way to get hold of PayPal its through this link: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us or calling this number(###) ###-####

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Let me know if you have any follow up questions. I am here to help you.