Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I had a JVC 40" Tv delivered on 18th May 2020 and I made a

Customer Question

Hi there I had a JVC 40" Tv delivered on 18th May 2020 and I made a complaint through resolver about the product but Currys never got back to me with my complaint I'm very annoyed and dissatisfied and very angry
JA: How old is your 40?
Customer: I only got it last Month when I received it I noticed that there is a big mark on the top right hand corner Thought that this was normal but the mark has become bigger and I would like another Tv without a mark on it
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes I do and the TVs menu does work as I said I made a complaint through revolver which was the 23 May and I never heard anything back
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Resolver asked me to escalate my case again which I did today. No that's it at the moment thank you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

I suggest you to escalate the issue straight to JVC and report them about this TV damage that is there. You can contact them at- http://www.us.jvc.com/support/

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.