Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Cant get into ps4, Playstation 4, Just last night, Ive put

Customer Question

Cant get into ps4
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: Playstation 4
JA: How long have you had your PlayStation?
Customer: Just last night
JA: What have you tried so far with your Sony product?
Customer: Ive put my email and password ***** but i have old numbers on it and the code is getting sent to that number
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just to put my new number on my actual account
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Fill out the recovery form

Go to account.live.com/acsr and provide the email address, phone number, or username for the account you are trying to recover.

Provide an email address (other than the one you are trying to recover) that we can use to contact you about your request.

Enter the characters you see on the screen to prove you're not a robot, then select Next.

A screen will pop up asking you to verify the contact email address. Check that email for a message from us with the security code, enter that code, then select Verify.

Fill in as much info as you can, even if you're not sure. Select Submit when you're finished, and Microsoft will respond within 24 hours.

If you need to contact a live person in Microsoft customer service you need to dial 1-***-***-****. This number is ***** 24 hours a day. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 3 at the first prompt, then press 6 at the second prompt and press 6 at the third.

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.