Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I have nearly 10,000 nefs stored in files. for some files

I have nearly 10,000 nefs stored in files. for some files that were displaying ok, now when I click on them with View NX2 the file displays in browesr mode and then within a few seconds the program just crashes out.
JA: What device has a bad screen?
Customer: a Lenovo Ideapad with windows 10
JA: How long have you had your IdeaPad?
Customer: About 5 years, but this problem has only just developed in the last 2 days
JA: What have you tried so far with your Lenovo product?
Customer: When it drops out on reselecting NX2 it would always return to the same file so I have deleted that file. I can select the troublesome files of using windows. The problem is purely in NX2
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, it is purely a software problem.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Program crashing is a behaviour of low memory available on your laptop or the program application is not able to function as expected.

First try to uninstall the application and then re-install. Next, ensure you have atleast 16GB ram installed on your Computer

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My laptop had plenty of memory, so I uninstalled the Nikon VX2 software and re-installed it. This appears to solved my problem, thank you.

You're welcome, Pleasure assisting you.

--

Hope that helps you out today, Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you. Thank you

If needed, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Pleasure assisting you.