Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I was having trouble with my internet as i dont have a

Customer Question

Hello, I was having trouble with my internet as i dont have a landline, i just use my mobile. It keeps log in as my internet kept going off. few weeks back it was off all day as i saw message on my mob phone.it was all down but soon after that, it kept acting up. The last time it happened i turned it off,then turned it on again,which i usually do,
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: d.link, dsl--3782
JA: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i did everything possible, turning it off like first time, came on in afternoon, or use a pin in the smaller hole to restart it, never worked, ok few days now, but i had no trouble before it, just few weeks back
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, thanks, ***** ***** of any
Category: Computer
Expert:  Stuart Woods replied 2 months ago.

turn off the router and on again that most times fixes that