Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have installed the 7 day free trial. i have a document

Customer Question

Hello Pearl I have installed the 7 day free trial.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: i have a document that is a PDF and i have managed to highlight a line (it now has a yellow background). So i thought- i can no move this line. Nothing -what should i do? Anthony
JA: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i downloaded adobe half an hour ago i tried to understand the instructions but they were like reading Martian!
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that is it thank uou
Category: Computer
Expert:  Stuart Woods replied 2 months ago.

trial is not a full software license its a evaluation copy. software publibers do this in hope you buy a full software license.