Anikesh G
Anikesh G, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

I have paid nearly £50 to senior people send messages but i

i have paid nearly £50 to senior people send messages but i cant read then
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: toshiba it just says on the front satellite pro
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: taking battrey out tride to contact them all it dose is blanks it out
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: senior bi just says go to v i p when i try to read the messages

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I'm expert Ashu. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I please know which app/service you have paid to senior people?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
seioner bi

Sorry, I didn't understand your question.

Can you be please more precise with the problem, so that I can provide you with the best possible solution.

Anikesh G, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience: SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f2c5ea5b-f89c-45c1-ac39-8b5da9ec4755 please select this link and follow the on-screen prompts. Please then provide me your cell \ email in the private contact box beneath this chat. Thank you.