Tech Raksh
Tech Raksh, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Customer support Engineer
105058687

I am unable two send emails... message says I cannot

Customer Question

I am unable two send emails... message says I cannot connect . Asks for my password, then doesn't recognise it. So I seek a new one, and they ask me for my old one ..... and if I can't remember it, how on earth can I change it.
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: Well they all interconnect.... phone and iPad
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Yes, both
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Isn't that enough?!!!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tech Raksh replied 2 months ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble login to your email account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know the email provider with which you are facing the issue?

May I know if you are still connected with me?

It seems that you are not connected with me at the moment. However, please do click on the forgot password ***** on the login page of your email account and follow the onscreen instructions to reset the password ***** your email account. Thank you for contacting us. Feel free to contact us for further assistance. Have a great day.