VanHilton M
VanHilton M,
Experience:  Computer Technician/ Sales Clerk at Roniel Jayectin
104802751

When i play a game i lose all audio to it, it is a custom

Customer Question

when i play a game i lose all audio to it
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: it is a custom built computer
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: few weeks, i recently wiped all data from my pc to start from fresh and only download things that were necessary and i have only tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: it only happens on 1 game
Category: Computer
Expert:  VanHilton M replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Disregard the remote service, that is just an automated offer it does not apply in this case.

Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Try modifying the Speakers' properties:

1. Right-click on Sound Icon then select Playback Devices

2. From the Playback Tab, select your speakers that's set as default, then click Properties.

3. Click the Advanced Tab, under “Default Format”, alter the sample rate and bit depth until one of the settings works.

4. Click Apply and OK to save the change.

If the issue continues, try the troubleshooting links below:

Let us know how that went.