Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Im rubbish on computers but bear, im rubbish on computers

Customer Question

Hello im rubbish on computers but bear
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Hello im rubbish on computers but bear with me. I have brought a camera with mics for my desktop and I have attached my Alexa speaker to the desktop via usb cable because I have no sound can I use Alexa speaker to listen to videos and zoom? Jane
JA: Who makes your camera?
Customer: Ah brought it from Amazon the other day will just check
JA: What have you tried so far with your camera?
Customer: Nothing yet but a red light came on when I put the usb cable in.
JA: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: hello I think the camera is a ROFFIE 1080P MAYBE THE CAMERA IS NOT RIGHT
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Please check the sound settings on the computer and ensure that the sound is set to the external speakers

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.