Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

On Amazon prime since 2000 last night getting film list ok

On Amazon prime since 2000 last night getting film list ok but when select "watchnow" get "something went wrong try later"
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Panasonic
JA: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?
Customer: Hold while looking rear for model please
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Tx32fs500b

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

The apps on a TV are very basic, it means the app server has an outage or issues then the apps wont connect. My recommendation is to get Chromecast or Amazon Firestick to avoid this. You need a 3rd party device to be able to get that on your TV as the TV apps are very basic and not fully functional. Invest in devices such as Amazon Fire Stick or Google ChromeCast and then you can watch them on your TV. You can purchase them from these links:

ChromeCast: https://www.amazon.com/chromecast/s?k=chromecast
Amazon Firestick: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/amazon-fire-tv-stick-with-alexa-voice-remote-black/5477500.p?skuId=5477500

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Ameen. Much appreciated

You're welcome, Pleasure assisting you.

--

Hope that helps you out today, Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you. Thank you

If needed, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Pleasure assisting you.