Tech Expert
Tech Expert, PC Support Specialist
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer
104823085

I set up my google account on my mobile phne after doing a

Customer Question

i set up my google account on my mobile phne after doing a factory reset.then i got a message from google asking was my number the correct ckedone it was not my mobile number so iput in the correct mobie number after i got a alert from google has my mobile number been hacked.
JA: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?
Customer: i opened my mobie phone account after doing a factory reset with google then got a messawge was this my correct mobile number it was not so i put in my correct mobie number then got a alert from google have i been hacked or is my account alright
JA: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?
Customer: computer television
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tech Expert replied 1 month ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your email account. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Are you able to login to your email account now?

May I know if you are still connected with me?

Hello, I noticed you haven’t had time to respond to my inquiry, so based on the information you have given me, this is the best answer that I am able to provide at this time. If this does not solve your issue, please feel free to come back and provide me with more information and I will do my best to help you find a solution.

Please, follow the instructions below to verify and reset your Gmail/Google password:

- Click the link listed below:

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

- Enter the email address that you wish to reset the password *****
- Click the NEXT button
- Click on Try another way then follow the on-screen instructions
(If you do not have access to the recovery email please try to reset the password ***** first and if you do not have access to the recovery phone number, contact your service provider and check if you are able to get back that number.)
- Now you will be able to reset your password.