Robert H
Robert H, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

L made contact yesterday about being unable to access my

Customer Question

Hi, l made contact yesterday about being unable to access my prime video account. The on screen message being that wi fi has no Internet connection.
I was advised to turn off the power to the WiFi for at least twenty minutes and then reconnect. I have tried this and it has not worked.
What else can I do?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert H replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.
---

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please reset your Amazon password ***** the link below:

https://amzn.to/2JH2DEm

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Thank you,(Your friendly expert)

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi I have reset my amazon password. What do I do know?
Expert:  Robert H replied 1 month ago.

Try to access prime and sit back and relax and watch some movies!