Robert H
Robert H, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

My phone number is: my phone number is 07946845070 and I

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** and my phone number is :
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: Hi my name is***** my phone number is ***** and I have a Xperia handset until yesterday it was working fine. Then something went wrong and I got NETWORK UNAVAILABLE l have tried to reconnect to the 4G 3UK network using the settings function on my Xperia but keep getting the message YOUR SIM CARD DOESNT ALLOW A CONNECTION TO THIS NETWORK, please help
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Only to get my phone back working
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert H replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

---

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. I understand you are getting a SIM card error.

1. Ensure sim card is inserted with sim contact facing the right way. Reverse the sim tray and insert. See if it connects.
2. Turn off LTE option in mobile network settings and see if it connects.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

(Your friendly expert)

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What is LTE option how do I do that
Expert:  Robert H replied 1 month ago.

Airplane mode on and then off again

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Still doesn't work
Expert:  Robert H replied 1 month ago.

Shutdown the phone for 2-3 minutes, then power it back on