Robert H
Robert H, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

How have I got to wit for an answer to my question about my

How long have I got to wit for an answer to my question about my computer and printer problem

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

---

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

If your {model} won't print - please start off by unplugging the printer for 2-3 minutes. Once it's powered down, plug it back in and wait an additional 3 minutes for it to start up and initialize. Please then try to print again.

If that doesn't work, try:

Step 1: Delete job files and restart

Step 2: Reinstall the print driver

Step 3: Troubleshoot the printer connection

Please check here for additional guidance and tutorials to assist you:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/topic/diagnostics?category=printing&issue=print-job-stuck

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Robert_IT

(Your friendly expert)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried some of the above. Will now try reinstalling printer. Thanknyou