Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I want to log into my sainsburys account using and need a

Customer Question

I want to log into my sainsburys account using***@******.*** and need a new password ***** gain access to order stuff
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: I am 85 years of age and not clever with technology. I now have a iPhone with a new number
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: i did not have an apple ID
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want sainsburys to send me a new password *****
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

You can reset your sainsburys account password ***** heading over to this link here and then you can create a new password. Please click on this link to get started - https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/shop/ResetPasswordRegisterView?langId=&storeId=10151

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.