Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  System Engineer
102326245

I made contact about being unable to access my prime video

Customer Question

Hi. I made contact about being unable to access my prime video account the on. screen message being wi fi has no Internet connection. As advised I turned off the phone for 30 minutes and tried to reconnect which did not work. I
Was then sent a link asking me to reset my amazon password ***** I have done but lost contact with you.
What do I need to do know?
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi I don't want to give you remote access. Please just respond to the above query.
Expert:  Andrew Taylor replied 2 months ago.

v

Hello & thanks for choosing JustAnswer.com!

I'm an expert with 10 years’ experience and it's going be a pleasure to help have your issue resolved today. I understand it can be frustrating when you have technical issues, I’m really sorry to hear this has caused you an inconvenience but that’s why I’m here to help get it resolved.

From what you told my assistant Pearl I have been able to investigate your problem and come up with the following response:

1. Turn off the PS4 completely.
  2. when the device is off press and hold the power button. ...
  3. The PS4 will now boot into “Safe Mode“.
  4. Connect a DualShock 4 controller with a USB cable and press the PS button on the controller. ...
  5. Select the option “Rebuild Database”.
  6. Wait for the process to complete then restart the PS4.

I hope my answer helps you resolve your problem, if this does not resolve your problem or you need a follow up please let me know & we will work together to resolve this.

Once again, thank you for choosing Just Answer and giving me the opportunity to help answer your question!
Andy

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi. this was not my query. I do not have a PS4. My issue is that lam unable to access my prime video account. I have a message on screen saying WiFi has no Internet access. I turned off the power for 30 minutes and tried to reconnect but this did not work. I was then sent a link asking me to reset my amazon password ***** I did but then lost contact with your tech guy. What do I do know?

What device are you accessing it on?

Does the internet work on it for other services?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Just to confirm again I do not want to give you remote access please just respond to the above.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Did you receive this?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have the prime video service on my TV and access it that way. I am unable also to access other services on the TV i. e BBC l player I imagine due to the same issue.
I am able to access the Internet on my phone and laptop so there is obviously an issue with the TV Internet access. I did loose access once before but the connection reestablished it self after about 24 hours. The current problem has been ongoing for about a week now
Any ideas about how to resolve? Why was I asked to reset my amazon password?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can you confirm that you have received this as its been a long time since I have received a reply.

Yes I am working on this, I will get back to you. Thanks.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Andy.,as it appears that my query isn't going to be resolved quickly and I now want to sign off your website. How do I maintain this as an outstanding job with you?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Andy. I am logging off now. If you can contact me by email that would be good***@******.***
Thanks, Nigel.
Expert:  Andrew Taylor replied 1 month ago.

The account is in good standing and you will be able to reset it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GH3NM2YWEFEL2CQ4