Expert-Alexa
Expert-Alexa, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Technical Engineer at I-Tech Computers
104305054

Need to authorise Apple ID but it won't let me unless I

Customer Question

Need to authorise Apple ID but it won't let me unless I contact you
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: Never
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Expert-Alexa replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Alexa and I am happy to help you today.

I am sorry for the troubles you are facing with the Apple ID.

I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. Don’t worry at all.

Where do you want to authorize the Apple ID? Can you provide me a few more details on what you are doing exactly?

Please respond here to help you further when you are free.

Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

Please use the below link for the password *****:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

-> Enter the email address that needs the password *****

-> If it asks for the phone number associated, please enter it. Once entered, a notification will go to your iPhone/iPad to reset the password. Click that notification and reset the password. That's it.

-> If it directly goes to an option where it asks to reset password ***** security questions, click the option called Password ***** an email will be triggered to your registered email account. Login to that email and open the email sent by Apple Team. You will now see an option called "Reset Now" in the email. Click that and you can set a new password. That's it.

Please reach out to me if you need more help, I will be more than happy to help you.