Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I have an msi mag241cp monitor and the whole thing appears

Customer Question

i have an msi mag241cp monitor and the whole thing appears to not power up. the indicator light isnt showing that there is power getting to the monitor. i have checked the cable andthat and the fuse is fine.
JA: What device is not powering up?
Customer: monitor
JA: How long have you had your MAG241CP?
Customer: less than a month it was working fine then i tried to plug a usb cable in and it just went dead.
JA: What have you tried so far with your MSI product?
Customer: i have swapped the power cable form monitor and pc round. so mon cable intopc works fine and powers pc up. tried unplugging it for 20 odd seconds to see if it resets.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

That means the main system board in the monitor is dead and it should be replaced

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.