VanHilton M
VanHilton M,
Experience:  Computer Technician/ Sales Clerk at Roniel Jayectin
104802751

I have just obtained a new samsunggalaxya20e mobile phone i

i have just obtained a new samsunggalaxya20e mobile phone i am recieving text messages but cant find them it keeps saying no new messages but the phone is bleeping
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: i am not tech minded the phone is samsung galaxya20e what do you mean byos?
JA: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your GALAXYA20E? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have only just got it and its totally different to my old one i can get face facebook and send text and phone but i cant find in coming calls the phone rings i cant find out where they are can you help i wish i had never changed my phone
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: im trying to log into google but to no avail its basically retreivng my calls and emails thank you

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

May I know what troubleshooting have you done?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not a lot i trid to go into the phone icon where i send text messages but although the phone rings when i try to get the message it says no recents no messages

Can you please elaborate on the issue so that I may assist you further?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no iam not paying any more

Are you still there? I don't mean to rush you. I just want to make sure that we are still connected

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
dont bother iam not pay any more money i pressed the buttoni didnt accept
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i cannot afford to pay any more money i will get help else where

If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Disregard the remote service, that is just an automated offer it does not apply in this case.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please cancel this contract

Did you get my reply?