Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I need help signing in, PayPal. yesterday i, I signed up

I need help signing in
JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?
Customer: PayPal. yesterday i
JA: Which PayPal product do you have?
Customer: I signed up syncing my google accout with Pay Pal but I cannot reemember my ayPal password
JA: What have you tried so far with your PayPal software?
Customer: loging in
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, if I purchase anything from Ebay can delivery be arranged and what charge is incurred

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

You can reset your PayPal password ***** going to this link here and following the steps, here is the link - https://www.paypal.com/authflow/password-recovery/

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.