Anikesh G
Anikesh G, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

How can i save photos on 3 old accounts when i have

How can i save photos on 3 old accounts when i have forgotten passwords and am on a different device and emails to when i registered my accounts?
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: Not any more on a new device and new email my ex wife smashed up my phone but before that set up a Facebook account on her lap top and email address?
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: No sorry ­čśÉ i might be able to answer about my old school or mothers maiden name if asked as a security question?
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: who are you going to connect me to please incase i lose this contact with you so i know the next stage?

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I'm expert Ashu. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly

May I know for which account you wish to reset the password?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3 of them
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don’t know email or passwords or phone numbers to any of them and don’t have any of the devices they were last logged onto either

Please, follow the link below to reset your Facebook password ***** your recovery options.

- Click the following link: www.facebook.com/recover.php

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Haven’t answered my last question i don’t want to pay money up front and still not achieve connections to my accounts?

Have you tried the link which I have sent you? Is that working for you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No?

Is there any error message you are getting?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It just sends code to my old number or email?

In case if you do not have the recovery phone number with you. Please try reaching out to your telecom service provider. They will be able to reissue you the same phone number, which can be used to reset your password.
Also, please try calling on your old phone number. In case if it is with someone else now, you can request the current user to share the code with you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can i access 3 old accounts without my devices or emails that i applied with and ive forgotten my passwords?

The only option left is to report this login issue to Facebook Account Security team, I can give you their official contact form to fill out and send in the request Here is the official link to fill out - https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/357439354283890