Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I inadvertently got a scan app on my phone & a pending

Hi I inadvertently got a scan app on my phone & a pending amount of £29.99 in my bank . I have deleted it & spoken to 3 my phone supplier who said I shouldn't have to pay . I've also spoken to bank who said transaction is already been processed & that I need to claim a refund from you . Please help
JA: Which software or app can I help with?
Customer: It's a scanner the reference on bank is***********lE
JA: What have you tried so far with your software?
Customer: I don't understand I have not used it . It was on my account Saturday 6th
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just want a refund please

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

You can request the refund for that app you got by visiting this link here to get started - https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT204084

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.