Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

FARMVILLE IS NOT LETTING ME PLAY, COMES UP WITH PLUG IN,

fARMVILLE IS NOT LETTING ME PLAY, COMES UP WITH PLUG IN
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: LENOVO ALL IN ONE
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: TRIED REFRESHING PAGE. TURNING OFF COMPUTER AND RESTARTING. TRIED CLICKING ON PLUG IN AND COMES UP WITH ERROR 404
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO PLAY FARMVILLE

-----------------------------

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Error 404 is with the connection to the server at Farmville, You can try to unplug your Internet modem from power for 30 minutes and then plug back and then test.

If that does not work then report this to farmville directly at - https://www.zynga.com/about/contact-us

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
THANK YOU

You're welcome, Pleasure assisting you.

--

Hope that helps you out today, Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you. Thank you

If needed, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Pleasure assisting you.