VanHilton M
VanHilton M,
Experience:  Computer Technician/ Sales Clerk at Roniel Jayectin
104802751

Settings will not allow me to accept terms and conditions

Settings will not allow me to accept terms and conditions after update
JA: What device or product does this involve?
Customer: Mac Pro
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: macOS Catalina 10.5.5
JA: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yesterday after updating catalina
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: trying to upload iPhone to Mac and also take screen shots of two messages

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Disregard the remote service, that is just an automated offer it does not apply in this case.

Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please follow the steps below: Mac: On your Mac, click Apple Menu > System Preferences > Internet Accounts. From the list (left side), click the first iCloud account, you should see a “Terms and Conditions” popup, scroll down and click Accept. Repeat the same steps for other iCloud accounts.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
A drop down “loading” with Cathrine wheel appeared for a second then disappeared
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No further action still not responding
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No

if you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Disregard the remote service for 39, that is just an automated offer it does not apply in this case.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No cancel and bring to an end my trial period

I'm a site user like you, so I don't have access to your account details or charges, but customer service would be glad to help you with that.

You can direct them to the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page in their view, or give them this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help