Anikesh G
Anikesh G, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

Is it possible to contact the owner of the "Be Closer" app??

Is it possible to contact the owner of the "Be Closer" app?? I have asked by bank to cancel the weekly payments.
JA: Which software or app can I help with?
Customer: "Be Closer"
JA: What have you tried so far with your software?
Customer: Nothing much, I thought it wasn't that good, but I forgot to cancel within three days
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really, I just need to let this person know about the cancellation of fees.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I'm expert Ashu. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Have you installed the app from the Google Play store?

Anikesh G, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience: SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but have since removed it

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=457ea797-3837-4f38-8f3e-2fa6f02ee323 please select this link and follow the on-screen prompts. Please then provide me your cell \ email in the private contact box beneath this chat. Thank you.