Robert H
Robert H, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

I haveplugged in my ipad to charge & it keep showing battery

I haveplugged in my ipad to charge & it keep showing battery as expected then the whole thing just flashes. Charging not happening
JA: What device isn't charging?
Customer: Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
JA: Have you tried different power sources or a different wall adapter (the part of the charger with prongs)?
Customer: Prongs?
JA: Is the charging port of your Galaxy Tab clean, with the small tab inside unbent?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.
---

It's entirely possible that there's an easy fix and your tablet will be charging again in no time.

• Make sure that your iPad isn't charging. ...
  • Restart your iPad. ...
  • Don't try to charge it via computer. ...
  • Check your charging cable for damage. ...
  • Check your iPad's Lightning port. ...
  • Check how the iPad is plugged in. ...
  • Get your iPad serviced.

Please check here for additional guidance and tutorials to assist you:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201569

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Robert_IT
(Your friendly expert)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Stalled at 2nd point as ipad will not now restart. Have ordered a new cable so hope that might fix
Thanks again
Valda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is anything happening?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry got to go to bed now. If new cable doesn't work I'll b back! ��
Valda

I see you've requested a premium service. I am unable to accept at this time, but the request is available to all experts. In the meantime, please try out the steps I have provided. Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have i it didn't say that. Sorry. I
I can't retart ipad so cant follow steps. Again sorry

Please let me know if you need anything else and I'll be happy to help! If everything is good, no need to respond.

You can use the link below to request additional help!
https://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-gravy/

Robert_IT
(Your friendly expert)

Robert H, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience: Computer and IT support Engineer
Hello. I am expert Divy. Please let me know if your need any further assistance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When?

Hello, How may I assist you today?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry. Your tech support specialist messaged at 3 oclock this am to say would be connectng to my device 'shortly'. No sign yet
Valda

Please let me know if you have received a new cable?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not yet no

I am afraid I cannot connect to your device unless you start it. I suggest you to wait until you receive a new cable.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks

You're Welcome.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Divy, i now have a new charger lead for my ipad and it is carging, albeit slowly. Taken 4 hrs to get to 70%. Also i dont like the way lead into plug gets hot. Is this usual?
Valda

When you purchase a charger other than Apple Manufactured, it may not work as good as the original one.

• I am afraid that I may not be able to assist you with the quality of the charger as we do not manufacture chargers. I hope you understand.
  • I suggest you return the charger and try ordering a new one from a different vendor with a good rating.

I hope this information helps you. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The charger i have is a Samsung, meant for their ipad A6. So can't get better.
Valda

Please let me know if you need any additional information.