Rafi
Rafi, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  IT Manager
106284071

I've typed my message and paid your tribal fee. I am 33

I've typed my message and paid your tribal fee . I am 33 years old and do no. End any further commitments could I just have my o
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: I am using an iPad and all the Mail file , everything was acdemtally deleted by my husband. It is in the Out.ook live file. I just want to put it. Back on,
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: There is no way you conned ,e but Ihave spent the past two days and I actually close to tears with fristration

Hello my name is ***** ***** JustAnswer,
I am really sorry for the trouble you are facing right now.

But I'm here and happy to assist you today.

Take note: Please feel free to ignore the automated offers. These are premium services that are not free of charge. They are forms sent automatically by the website and not coming from my own will.

I know how frustrating it is for you but in your case you might need to try one below and check if that works:

• 1 Hard Reset iPad/iPhone to Fix iPad White Screen
    • Press the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button together for at least ten seconds or until you see the Apple Logo appear. Your iPad restarts and functions normally again.
    • hold home and power button together
  • 2 Press Three Buttons to Fix iPad/iPhone White Screen
  • 3 Press home button, up-volume button, and power button all together. Hold them for a few seconds or until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen. When the logo appears, your iPad will reboot automatically and functions normally.

Thank you very much for your time and patience while I typed up your response. Let me know if you have any follow up questions. Thank you.