Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I her just purchased an MX Ergo trackball to try and

Hello Pearl, I her just purchased an MX Ergo trackball to try and overcome RSI in my shoulder - it seems to be helping already. I would like your help on two questions please.;
JA: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: Sorry I didn't ask my questions. It is an Apple laptop Pro using OS10.13.6.
JA: What have you tried so far with your Apple?
Customer: I have Options app loaded but I can. access Preferences Extensions to enable Logitech extensions. Also can you tell me what the tild
JA: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: t scroll wheel does. Did you get my rather garbled message? it kept switching down.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

On your Mac - Click Open System Preferences and then turn on the checkbox for Logitech Options Daemon

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

-----------------

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello Ameen Unfortunately I don't have a checkbox for Logitech Options although I do have the Options app loaded
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No thank you. I am sorry I did not intend to join Just Answer. Please cancel my membership and refund my subscription

Certainly, you can cancel by visiting https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us