Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

WHEN I TRY TO OPEN MY OUTLOOK OAGE TO GET INTO HOTMAIL WHICH

WHEN I TRY TO OPEN MY OUTLOOK OAGE TO GET INTO HOTMAIL WHICH I HAVE USED AS ME EMAIL PLATFORM FOR YEARS, I get the message: Safari cannot open this page. Why.? This is on my iMac. it goes work on my iPad, but I prefer my iMac if I have a lot of emails to deal with.
JA: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?
Customer: I have an iPad and an iPhone. I open them when I need them.
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Not that I am aware of. If i get my password ***** or have forgotten it, I would press "forgot your password" and I would get some help with back to reset it.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Please follow the steps below

1. Open Safari
  2. Delete Website data
  3. Restart Safari
  4. Go to https://www.outlook.com