Tech Raksh
Tech Raksh, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Customer support Engineer
105058687

I have forgotten my account password have tried following

I have forgotten my account password ***** tried following help links but still cant get Password
JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?
Customer: can you help me get a new email password
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: help me get new password ***** em
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: yes but have followed but not able to enter password
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble login to your email account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know the email provider with which you are facing the issue?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
amazon

May I know if you are receiving any error message while login to your Amazon account?

Let me go ahead and remotely access your computer to fix this issue for you. You can see each and every step that I perform and you can disconnect me at any time. May I go ahead?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

May I know if you are using Windows computer or a MAC computer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
windows laptop

Please click on the below link and scroll down and click on I Agree button. A file by name Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client will be downloaded. Double click on that file to run it.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6f5c7cfb-20b4-46b7-bc09-d3abb077907b

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can i change my tel to landline***********

Let me access your computer and help you to fix the issue. Please perform the above mentioned steps to allow me to access your computer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
clicked on url usingchrome internet

May I know if you clicked in I agree button?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i tapped and connect to url asks me to connect chrome internet shows

Once you click on the above link, did you get a option to click on I agree button?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no cancel search connect says complete action using chrome internet i am on chrome anyway

May I know if you are using Chrome book?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am set up as chrome

Please let me know if you are using Windows 10 or Chrome book?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
windows10

Let me provide you an alternate steps. Please perform the steps accordingly in your computer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok

Please open the below link in a browser in your computer and enter the session ID as 233-824-675 and click on Join session.
https://join.zoho.in/

Once you click on it, a new page will be opened. Click on DOWNLOAD button. A file called "ZA_Connect " or JOINMAC will be downloaded. Select RUN or OPEN if prompted and if not prompted then double click the ZA_Connect file in your downloads folder to run it. And then click on YES or OK or JOIN when prompted.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry missed id and begining ofyour message

https://join.zoho.in/

Please let me know if you find any difficulty in establishing the remote connection.

May I know if you are still connected with me?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am now connected again I find difficulty establishing the remote connection

May I know if you click on download button?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i usually do on e mail

Okay, please ignore. Let me help you to fix the issue through this chat window.

Please do follow the steps in the below link to reset the password ***** your Amazon account. Let me know if you find any difficulty in following the steps.

https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GH3NM2YWEFEL2CQ4

May I know if you were able to follow the steps in the above link to reset the password?

It seems that you are not connected with me at the moment. However, please do follow the steps in the above link to fix the issue. Thank you for contacting us. Feel free to contact us for further assistance. Have a great day.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Raksh I am sorry I was not able to get my Amazon new pastword

May I know the issue you are facing in resetting the password?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i tried to download the e-m but I think I should have put it into google
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i try the help that you put on for me but i couldnt get the number on my phone had prob not able to turn but have remedied now can you try again for me sorry to be such a problem

I am sorry for what you are facing. As you do not have access to the recovery options on file to recover the account, I suggest you to use the below number to get connected with Amazon customer service. They will be able to help you to recover the account for you.

1-***-***-****

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thankyou Raksh for your patience and for this info
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where do I rate you

Please scroll to the top of this page to rate and review.