Rafi
Rafi, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  IT Manager
106284071

Since I upgraded my broadband I have been unable to access

Since I upgraded my broadband I have been unable to access my National Lottery account.
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: my iphone6 and ipad
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: can’t remember.
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: No, I would need help with that
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, that is the only app I have had problems with. Safari said it couldn’t get a secure connection.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Safari say they cannot get a secure connection. Why should this be?

Hello, Welcome to Just Answer an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. I am Rafi and I will try to do my best to help you today. Please note Secure Remote Assistance are auto-generated and communication through chat is fine with me. Please take the time to carefully read and follow the instructions.

To answer your question -

If you do not know which email address, password ***** account information you used to log in I would recommend the following tips:

• Please find the “contact us” on the site website and select the “forgot my” option for assistance on recovering your account.
  • It will be a good idea to reach out to the site/service and create a support ticket request.

Please note: I will not be able to locate accounts on our end and would recommend the tips above.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Let me know if you have any follow up questions. I am here to help you.