Rafi
Rafi, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  IT Manager
106284071

I was declined balance tranfer and was told to contact

I was declined balance tranfer and was told to contact Experian
JA: Which Experian product do you have?
Customer: All I know is that I receive monthly online reports from Experian
JA: What have you tried so far with your Experian software?
Customer: Nothing. I called and was told to chat online because I'm not on monthly subscription and they can't help over the phone
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Why was my balance transfer declined

Hello, Welcome to Just Answer an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. I am Rafi and I will try to do my best to help you today. Please note Secure Remote Assistance are auto-generated and communication through chat is fine with me. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. Please take the time to carefully read and follow the instructions below.

To answer your question -

Any account issues would have to be address by the provider. If you have problems during a transaction, try to work them out directly with the seller, buyer, or site operator. We don’t have access to your account to make any backend changes.

If your having issues with the device or website few things I would do:

• Reboot your network modem
  • Restart/power cycle your device
  • For mobile devices, please delete the app and re-install it. Also, restart the device will help.
  • For desktop browsers, please restart your device and clear your cache: https://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/

If you still can't get the application and hardware address with the steps above an onsite technician service request must be made.

I hope that one of these tips or fixes was able to help you with the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you very much for your time and patience while I typed up your response. Let me know if you have any follow up questions. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Are you from Experian
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don't have problem with devices

Not with Experian

Thanks join this link https://join.zoho.com/594485343

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
If you're not from Experian credit reference, then you cannot help

Correct I will cancel the remote

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I need refund of my £5 please

Billing issues are handled by the Customer Service service team, not the experts. You may reach out to JustAnswer US Customer service at https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today. Please let me know if you have any further questions.