Anikesh G
Anikesh G,
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

Sorry it is my mobile I have a problem with, It is not a

Sorry it is my mobile I have a problem with
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: It is not a computer it is a mobile phone
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: Samsung galaxy j3 and I am with EE
JA: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?
Customer: About 3 weeks. Speaker wasn't working on phone so EE went through everything with me and we ended up clearing everything and then doing a full restart but when I got to google email and password ***** would not accept ,,so I applied for a new password ***** it sent me the link, when I received this it asked for my mothers middle name. As my mother doesn't have a middle name I tried various others e.g. My middle name. In the end
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: sorry I pressed Sen to early meant to say my phone was then locked. EE took the phone repaired the fault and I had my contacts back, could make calls and texts but without the google password ***** could not get what's app or any other google apps. Will the expert be able to release to me my password ***** do I have to pay

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I'm expert Ashu. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I please know who is your email service provider?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
EE is my service provide
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I just want to have my password ***** but am not prepared to pay any more
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What do I do now, also where I put my response the page is jumping all over

To change your password:

https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/managing-and-using-my-account/change-my-account/how-do-i-change-my-password-for-my-ee

Alternatively, you can click on the above link and follow the instructions to get this issue fixed.

1. log in to My EE

2. click on Your Profile

3. click Edit, next to Password

4. change your password ***** click Save