Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I am having 79p TWICE each month taken from my Bank acount

I am having 79p TWICE each month taken from my Bank acount for storage on Cloud. In the last two years I have complained to Apple about it and tried to have one removed. I am 81 and did NOT want to stop the payment as I may have lost my cloud storage. the 6 replies have just agreed I am paying twice but done nothing about it. now I have your number from them. Brian
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple device?
Customer: Apple Mac
JA: Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?
Customer: no I started one. then the other came in on its own from somewhere
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I dis ask if I would have the rebate returned from the second charge I have been paying

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

You can get a refund for that icloud storage charge by submitting a case with Apple at this link here - https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT204084

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back before rating. I am here to help you. If you are satisfied with the answer, then kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.