Robert H
Robert H, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

I would like to know why I am being charged £9.99 and £3.99

Customer Question

Hi my Name is***** would like to know why I am being charged £9.99 and £3.99 every month nearly and I don’t know what for usually if you download something it would let you know how much and why. Would you let me know because I would like the money back I can’t afford you taking £9.99 every month
JA: What computer or device isn't charging?
Customer: My iPhone 11 is charging me and my iPhone 8 Plus did and would like to know why when I am not downloading anything please
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: i have got an iPhone 11, YouTube shouldn’t charge me I am not happy this has been going on for months
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert H replied 8 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! 😊

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

---

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. I understand you want to cancel an Apple Subscription.

How to see or cancel subscriptions on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Open the Settings app.
  2. Tap your name.
  3. Tap Subscriptions. (If you don't see "Subscriptions," tap "iTunes & App Store" instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions.)
  4. Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Don't see the subscription that you're looking for?
  5. Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Customer/p>

(Your friendly expert)

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I am getting charged and I don’t know £9.99 and £3.99 in the last two days and I won’t to know why from apple.com bill
Expert:  Robert H replied 8 days ago.

1. Open the Settings app.
  2. Tap your name.