Anikesh G
Anikesh G,
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

When I search something with chrome or firefox I can't get

Customer Question

When I search something with chrome or firefox I can't get any sensible answer. Eg. i looked up Einstein and it said 'No recent messages' How can I correct this?
JA: What Mozilla model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: What is Mozilla? and I don't know what my operating system is.
JA: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Which Mozilla product do you have?
Customer: I don't know
JA: What have you tried so far with your Mozilla software?
Customer: I said I don't know what Mozilla is.
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want my browser to respond to what I have typed in, so that if I type in 'France' for instance. I get lots of possibilities to find information about France- size, population etc.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 19 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I'm expert Ashu. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know which search engine do you use to search for anything on Chrome or Firefox?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
What is a search engine?
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 19 days ago.

A search engine is just a website where you make searches.

For Ex:- Google is a search engine.

I would suggest you write www.google.com in your address and then search whatever you wish to search.

It will provide you with the best possible results.